Getting the mobile password
Using Isa mail with a mobile device requires a separate password known as a "mobile password". The mobile password is used only when Isa mail is accessed with something other than a web browser.
1. Open the link https://salasana.jyu.fi
2. Select "Email address confirmation" and log in
3. Click the button"Create Isa Mail Mobile Password"
4. You will see your mobile password on the page. Use this password whenever you are adding the Isa mail account to a mobile device.
Adding Isa mail account to the device
1. Open the "Settings" menu and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
2. Select "Add Account"
3. Select "Exchange"
4. Type in the following settings:
Then select "Next" and after a while type in the following settings:
5. Choose which items you want to synchronize and then select "Save". Now the Isa mail account has been added!
Common problemsThe most common problem is a wrong username or password:
Please check that you have typed in:
More informationMore information can be found at Google's own instructions at: